This retro inspired barber chair has much to offer. It features spacious seating with extra thick seat and back cushions offering great comfort for clients. The back is reclinable with an adjustable headrest. To ensure its stability, the chair consists of heavy duty metal and extra large round base to have the chair well balanced.
- 1-year warranty on the chair, 2-year warranty on the hydraulic base
- Top grade vinyl feels like real leather
- Available in Premium Black, Cardinal Red and Black Crocodile
- The headrest is adjustable and can be removed from the back completely
- Cushions made of high density memory foam for extra comfort and longer duration of use
- Comes with traditional towel bar and clipper hanger
- Stainless reclining handle and footrest
- Hydraulic pump with over-sized chrome base (Max weight allowed: 450 lbs)
- New feature: able to swivels 360 degrees
- This is a tall chair - the seat is 25" from the floor when fully pumped down
- Foam and upholstery meet United States fire retardant standards
- Some assembly required
Differences between "CONSTANTINE" barber chairs and "MAXIMUS" barber chairs -
1. The covers under the arms - "CONSTANTINE" has silver/grey covers, and "MAXIMUS" has white covers;
2. The covers at the back of the seat - "CONSTANTINE" has silver/grey cover, and "MAXIMUS" has shiny silver cover;
3. The hydraulic base - "CONSTANTINE" base is rated at 800 lbs with patented AGS pedal plate, and "MAXIMUS" base is rated at 450 lbs with regular U-shaped pedal.
Important: This is a very heavy item and will be shipped by Freight. The standard shipping via freight is CURBSIDE DELIVERY. This means that would be delivered to the curbside and it is NOT the responsibility of the truck driver to unload or assemble your shipment. It will be entirely your responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside. Your shipment will be heavy and may require 2 or more people to unload the shipment.
No matter you are an experienced importer/distributor, or a regular salon owner who has never purchase from overseas before, we are able to arrange global shipping directly from AP's factory to your port of designation or your salon address..
We offer different pricing based on different shipping/handling terms - Ex Works, FOB and DDU, please feel free to contact us to learn more details.
Ex Works (EXW)
Ex Works (EXW) is an international trade term that describes an agreement in which the seller is required to make goods ready for pickup at his or her own place of business. All other transportation costs and risks are assumed by the buyer.
FOB (Free On Board)
Under FOB terms the seller bears all costs and risks up to the point the goods are loaded on board the vessel. The seller must also arrange for export clearance. The buyer pays cost of marine freight transportation, bill of lading fees, insurance, unloading and transportation cost from the port of departure to destination.
DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid)
This term means that the seller delivers the goods to the buyer to the named place of destination in the contract of sale. A transaction in international trade where the seller is responsible for making a safe delivery of goods to a named destination, paying all transportation expenses but not the duty. The seller bears the risks and costs associated with supplying the goods to the delivery location, where the buyer becomes responsible for paying the duty and other customs clearing expenses.
AP International Beauty offers one-year limited warranty on all of our products unless specified otherwise. A warranty does not entail the product to be returned, but implies parts will be sent out for repair. If the product is considered to be irreparable by our technicians then an exchange of product will be authorized.
AP International Beauty shall not be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading, staining, peeling or any acts of nature (fire, water damage, freeze, etc.).
Replacements will be provided free of charge on Ex Works basis, which means that the shipping or labour cost outside AP's factory will be the buyer's responsibility.
Barber Chairs: 1-year warranty on the chair, 1-year warranty on hydraulic pump
Styling Chairs: 1-year warranty on the chair, 1-year warranty on hydraulic pump
Due to the complicated nature of international trade, all the sales are final and we do not accept returns of products. If you are not happy with your purchase with AP International Beauty, please feel free to contact us via phone or email and we will try our best to work with you to come up with a satisfactory solution.